Instruction Manual VitaliGo Portable Infrared Light
Thank you for purchasing our portable infrared light. This instruction manual is specially designed for your safety. Please read the instructions and safety information below before using our product.
Do not use this device if you have any of these conditions. If you have any questions, please consult your doctor:
- If you are pregnant.
- If you have epilepsy.
- If you have recently suffered burns (in the last 24-48 hours, unless authorized by the doctor treating the burn).
- If you have cancer or other malignant diseases (unless authorized by your doctor).
- If you have hyperthyroidism.
- If you have any eye disease (unless your ophthalmologist explicitly authorizes it).
- If you are sensitive to light (or suffer from solar urticaria) or take photosensitizing medications.
- If you have severe bleeding or loss of blood (unless authorized by a doctor who is helping to treat the bleeding or loss of blood).
Important Safety Instructions
- The device can be applied to any part of the body, except the eyes. Do not use the device directly in the eyes.
- If you use the device on your face, always wear the included protective glasses.
- If you use the device on your face, make sure you cleanse yourself and remove your make-up well. It is not necessary to wear a face mask during exposure. For best results on the face, we recommend spraying makeup water to replenish water during exposure. After exposure, it is not necessary to wash your face, you can directly apply your favorite moisturizer.
- We recommend starting with sessions of 10-20 minutes positioning the device at a distance of 15-30 cm from the skin.
- We recommend starting with 3-5 sessions per week and increasing if you feel comfortable. Later you can do a daily session for a maximum of 20 minutes per day, per session area (if you have ailments in several areas, you can use it for 20 minutes a day in each area).If a daily treatment is done, we recommend not using it for at least one day a week.
- Do not touch the infrared bulbs during the session, as they could be hot and you could burn yourself.
- Do not clean hot bulbs to avoid damaging the special coating IR-A.
How to use it?
- Make sure the device is charged. Press the power button for 3 seconds to turn it on.
- Press the M button once to select the session time. Press the M button twice to adjust the brightness. You can adjust the time and brightness with the “+, -” buttons.
- Once the session time and brightness are selected, press the power button to start the session.
- To turn off the device, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds.
We offer a 3-year warranty from the delivery date.
What does this warranty cover?
This limited warranty covers any defect in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. During the warranty period, our company will repair or replace, free of charge, the product or parts of the product that are found to be defective due to materials or workmanship, under normal conditions of use and maintenance.
What does it not cover?
The limited warranty does not cover any problem caused by damage resulting from neglect, improper maintenance or modification, damage from natural causes such as lightning, flood or other acts of nature, theft or loss.
Number of LEDs: 12 pcs.
Output power: 12 x 5 W
Input voltage: DC 5 V / 2 A
Working temperature: -20℃ to 40℃
Wavelength: 12 pcs. 660 nm and 12 pcs. 850nm
Beam angle: 30º
Irradiance: > 94 mW/cm2 at 7.6cm
Charging time: 4000 mAh
Charging time: 4.5h
Use time: 1.5h
Lifetime: 50000 hours